Thursday 8 December 2011

My Character

Ok, now for the SSs ^_^



This is the character selection screen, the RED ARMOR COLORED is my third character and also my primary and fave ^_^. Isn't she a babe! xD
A Gladiator of HONOR! >:-)

Well, on the left is my first character, a Ranger. I didn't like to use her coz it's very hard >_< and im too nooby controlling her. ^_^ Though, her skills are pretty much IMBA to say teh least. xD

The name? Well, most of my chara are named after Greek names, try Googling one of them ^_^. (except for my 2nd chara LOL which i just deleted recently)
Yes yes, i know that the Gauntlets (Arm) on my Glad are blue colored. It's supposed to be red but im still in the process of obtaining the new armor for that. ^_^ Hope it will be soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment